Imagine your icon as the protagonist of the last show you watched
leslie knope, spirit detective
Besides Michael Brown, Whom Else Does The New York Times Call “No Angel”? -
The Times often uses the phrase to describe Nazis, mobsters, and people of color.
Here’s who comes up in Vanity Fair’s search of people the New York Times has called “no angel”:
- Al Capone, white mobster
- James “Whitey” Bulger, white convicted murderer
- Donald Manuel Paradis, white motorcycle gangster on death row
- Erwin Rommel, Nazi field marshal
- Clayton Lockett, white convicted murderer and rapist
- Larry Flint, white pornographer
- Eric Harris, white Columbine serial killer
Who else does the Times label “no angel”?
- Samuel Spencer, Black victim of murder by four white men
- Magic Johnson, Black basketball player
- Michael Jackson, Black musician
Yeah. You do the math.
Stop reblogging that post about calling.emaling McCulloch to take the Mike Brown case. The protestors do not want him prosecuting the case due to his multiple familial ties to the police department. (Source 1, 2, 3)
So repeat, do not email or call McCulloch to take the case. He will be unfairly biased in favor of the police.
whyisitsohardtofindagoodurl said: Did you know that you are my queen
no, i did not know that… but i promise to do my best to fulfill my queenly duties.
Not a queen…a khaleesi.
there’s nothing wrong with guys needing each other……’s underwear